Oxford Blue Angrakha Style Short Frock Brocade Trousers
|Article||Full Sleeves Cold Shoulder Sleeves Top is artistically coordinated with Straight Trousers and comes with dupatta.|
|Event||Mehndi (Mehendi) Mayoon, Ubtan, Henna, Mehndi Bride, Sister or Mother as Mehndi Guests.|
|Hand Embroidery||Multiple Colour Embroidery, Thread Embroidery,|
|Fabrics||As per customer's choice.|
|Sleeves||Full Sleeves, Cold Shoulder Sleeves,|
This classic oxford blue angrakha style shirt is meticulously highlighted with antique shaded kora, dabka, tilla, sequins and pearls. This self-embroidered shirt is embellished with floral thread embroidery. Its full sleeves are fully embroidered and adorned with cold shoulder sleeves. This shirt is decorated with small and large-sized floral motifs. It comes with brocade trousers and is beautifully decorated with a chiffon dupatta with sprinkled sequins.
Top: Oxford Blue Angrakha
- Colour: Oxford Blue
- Fabric: Net/Chiffon
- Embroidered Motifs
- Cold Sleeves
- Multiple shades of embroidery
- Concealed with side zip closure
- Finished edges
Bottom: Oxford Blue Trousers
- Color: Oxford Blue
- Fabric: Brocade
- Fixed waist belt with side zip closure.
- Color: Oxford Blue
- Fabric: Chiffon/Net
- Sequins pattern all over
- Finished with matching fabric
- Finished edges.
- Work includes kora, dabka, stones, sequins, beads, silk threads, and Swarovski crystals.
- 100% pure highest quality imported fabric.
- Antique shades of hand embellishment.
Consultation & CustomisationIf you would like to buy this outfit please fill the below form with your requirements. Our designer will be back to you with all the information.
Make an AppointmentYou can view the samples in Liverpool, Sydney, Australia. Please book an appointment via WhatsApp+441212884400 or email at email@example.com
Dress Care Instructions
- Do not wash.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Iron at a maximum sole-plate temperature of 110C.
- Mild professional dry cleaning in hydrocarbons.
- We recommend you take special care of this garment.