Ivory Front Open Long Shirt – Black Sharara
|Article||Umbrella Sleeves Long Length is artistically coordinated with Sharara and comes with dupatta.|
|Hand Embroidery||Cutwork, Scalloped,|
|Other Styles||Front Open,|
|Fabrics||Tissue, Pure Chiffon,|
An ivory front open tissue shirt with heavy embroidery decorated with dull golden and champagne kora, dabka, tilla, naqshi, sequins, and Swarovski. It is further allured with cutwork and floral embroidery. Its umbrella sleeves are embellished with delicate zari work. Its black inner shirt is also embroidered. This outfit is artistically coordinated with black chiffon sharara which is allured with floral embroidery. This outfit is fully scalloped and enhanced by a thick floral embellished pattern. The dress comes with an ivory dupatta which has finished edges and sprinkled sequins pattern all over it.
Top: Ivory Front Open Shirt
- Colour: Ivory and Black
- Fabric: Tissue
- Heavy embroidery on the front and back
- Scalloped Shirt
- Umbrella Sleeves
- U shape neckline
- Concealed with side zip closure.
- Finished edges
Bottom: Black Sharara
- Color: Black
- Fabric: Chiffon
- Floral Embroidery
- Scalloped Sharara
- Fixed waist belt with side zip closure.
- Color: Ivory
- Fabric: Pure Chiffon
- Four sides tea pink appliqued border
- One side maroon appliqued scalloped border
- Sequins embellishment pattern
- Finished with matching fabric
- Finished edges.
- Sprinkled sequins spray of floral pattern
- Work includes kora, dabka, stones, sequins, beads, silk threads, and Swarovski crystals.
- 100% pure highest quality imported fabric.
- Antique shades of hand embellishment.
Consultation & CustomisationIf you would like to buy this outfit please fill the below form with your requirements. Our designer will be back to you with all the information.
Make an AppointmentYou can view the samples in Liverpool, Sydney, Australia. Please book an appointment via WhatsApp+441212884400 or email at email@example.com
Dress Care Instructions
- Do not wash.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Iron at a maximum sole-plate temperature of 110C.
- Mild professional dry cleaning in hydrocarbons.
- We recommend you take special care of this garment.