Tea Rose Anarkali – Golden Bodice – Brocade Lehengha
|Article||Anarkali Blouse Choli is artistically coordinated with Lehenga and comes with dupatta.|
|Event||Wedding Day, Reception Night, Baraat, Rukhsati of Bride or First Day of Wedding.|
|Hand Embroidery||Appliquéd, Cutwork, Sculptured Embroidery,|
|Other Styles||Multiple Panels,|
|Sleeves||As per Photograph|
Tea Rose floor-length style Anarkali which is fully panelled and embellished with sculptured floral embroidery. Its bodice is fully embroidered with dull golden and antique shades of kora, dabka, pearls, and sequins. There is beautiful cutwork and embroidery on the cuff of the sleeve and near the shoulder. Its hemline is adorned with two delicate borders. This dress is artistically coordinated with an off-white brocade lehengha and a delicate tissue dupatta with embroidered border on the edges. Dupatta is allured with corner appliqued embroidered motifs. There is a small floral embellishment pattern on the dupatta.
Top: Tea Rose Anarkali
- Color: Tea Rose
- Fabric: Net / Organza
- Embroidery on the front bodice
- Sculptured embroidery
- Full Sleeves
- Cut work on sleeves
- U shaped neckline
- Concealed with side zip closure.
- Finished edges
Bottom: Brocade Lehengha
- Color: Off White / Maroon
- Fabric: Brocade / Velvet
- Fixed waist belt with side zip closure.
- Color: Tea Rose
- Fabric: Pure Tissue
- The embroidered border on the edges
- Small floral patterns all over
- Finished with matching fabric
- Finished edges.
- Embroidered motifs
- Work includes kora, dabka, stones, sequins, beads, silk threads, and Swarovski crystals.
- 100% pure highest quality imported fabric.
- Antique shades of hand embellishment.
Consultation & CustomisationIf you would like to buy this outfit please fill the below form with your requirements. Our designer will be back to you with all the information.
Make an AppointmentYou can view the samples in Liverpool, Sydney, Australia. Please book an appointment via WhatsApp+441212884400 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dress Care Instructions
- Do not wash.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Iron at a maximum sole-plate temperature of 110C.
- Mild professional dry cleaning in hydrocarbons.
- We recommend you take special care of this garment.